Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Andrew Yoder Report 28 March 2010

Hi Gabriel,

Great to hear you again! I had a really strong signal from WBNY a few days ago. If my report's correct, could you please verify it with a QSL or eQSL? Anyway, here’s my report:

VONT via WBNY March 28, 2010 6925 kHz USB 2224-2342* UTC
2100 ID “I’m here to reveal a future so far ahead, if you were to travel at the speed of time, it would take you 5 long days just to arrive” etc.
2101 Countdown (or up?), someone mentioning about next Thursday (a local listener?)
2102 YL talking about a man with his head “full of sounds from the wall.” Amelia says “It is a stranger!”
2105 Environmentally friendly drug addicts, WWUDU, with a universal concept taken from African street kids to save the planet.
2107 Audio clips “Information!” “We will get it”
2107 "Make Me Beautiful" During solo break, audio came on over top briefly about VONT, but I couldn't understand it.
2109 ID, dead are sent to the deep void of space, but only a few people are reanimated because of overpopulation, except Lady Gaga, Blink 182, etc.
2111 Song "Olympic Discus" Wow, this one's really bad!
2112 OM talking to maybe the "Olympic Discus" singer?
2114 Audio clip from the '50s? about the glorious inventions that will be commonplace in the year AD 2000
2115 song about taking stuff from work
2116 ID, shower curtain industry diversifies into making car airbags
2118 "I Sit Down When I Pee" by Tim & Eric
2119 Fake '40s movie ad with Clark Gable & Lana Turner in blazing color
2120 ID, wallpaper of Next Thursday--EFW paper. Wallpaper changes every day & can changes to counteract bad moods.
2122 S&M version of "These are a few of my favorite things"
2123 Cover of "The Message" by Grandmaster Flash (I think), but I can't find who did it
2126 ID, e-mail address, special thanks to BNN

I listened to the broadcast on a Drake R8 communications receiver connected to a 300' longwire antenna.

No comments:

Post a Comment